- Food & non-alcoholic beverage vendor
- Beer & wine garden
- Local merchant marketplace
- Canopied seating area
- Children’s area
- Volunteers & performers lodge
- Bonfire after-party
- On-site porta-potty facilities complete with washing stations
- Pets are not permitted on our festival grounds
- Pets are allowed in our camping areas
- Pets must be leashed at all times
- Noisy pets are the responsibility of their owners – noisy pets must be kept inside spectator trailers
- Please clean up after your own pet
- Pet owners need to be aware! We are very much a rural, river valley, rolling plains prairie location… we share this space with many different species of wild animals. Good chance that we will see / hear coyotes, moose, deer, eagles, foxes, badgers, porcupines, etc. nearby.
Smoking / Vaping Policy
- Smoking / vaping (e-cigarettes) is prohibited on the festival grounds – if you want to smoke or vape (use e-cigarettes), we encourage you to use the two designated areas outside of the main festival grounds.
- Please be aware of our dry conditions – we certainly do not want a grass / forest fire. This is an old downhill ski resort transformed into a wilderness Retreat Centre.
- Cannabis use is prohibited on the festival grounds. There will be two cannabis consumption areas; one west of stage and vendor tents and another on the north side of the parking area.
- Please support our festival by purchasing alcohol through our beverage garden. Please drink responsibly. Please choose NOT to drive your vehicle while under the influence.