- Food & non-alcoholic beverage vendor (Smokin Gun)
- Beer & wine garden
- Local merchant marketplace
- Canopied seating area
- Children’s area
- Volunteers & performers lodge
- Bonfire after-party
- On-site porta-potty facilities complete with washing stations
- Pets are not permitted on our festival grounds
- Pets are allowed in our camping areas
- Pets must be leashed at all times
- Noisy pets are the responsibility of their owners – noisy pets must be kept inside spectator trailers
- Please clean up after your own pet
- Pet owners need to be aware! We are very much a rural, river valley, rolling plains prairie location… we share this space with many different species of wild animals. Good chance that we will see / hear coyotes, moose, deer, eagles, foxes, badgers, porcupines, etc. nearby.
Smoking / Vaping Policy
- Smoking / vaping (e-cigarettes) is prohibited on the festival grounds – if you want to smoke or vape (use e-cigarettes), we encourage you to use the two designated areas outside of the main festival grounds.
- Please be aware of our dry conditions – we certainly do not want a grass / forest fire. This is an old downhill ski resort transformed into a wilderness Retreat Centre.
- The anticipated law change will NOT come into effect before our festival, so the recreational use of marijuana is still illegal on all festival grounds and campground spaces throughout our weekend event.
- Please support our festival by purchasing alcohol through our beverage garden. Please drink responsibly. Please choose NOT to drive your vehicle while under the influence.