Camping is available for $10 per night. Cash only!
Please be aware that the campground is a shared open field. There are no serviced lots; no water or electricity, so please prepare accordingly for the weekend.
- Campers may arrive as early as Wednesday and can stay until Monday. First-come, first-served!
- Note: Starting in 2018, we are dedicating some front-size camping stalls to our Corporate Partners. Please be understanding of this decision. Having businesses supporting our festival financially is integral to our bottom-line!
- Campers 17-year and under must be with parent or legal guardians to attend the music festival.
- The campground is not serviced.
- Camping stalls are numbered.
- We encourage you to make a weekend of it – bring your tent, bring your trailer, bring your pick-up truck and sleep under the stars! But remember we do not have any services. Load your vehicle with drinking & cooking water before you leave. There are no water, sewer, electrical hook-ups available at Mistahiya.
- We also encourage you to practice zero-trace camping.
- Generators are permitted but due to the close proximity of your neighbours we ask that you turn off your generator after 11 p.m.
- The closest available dumping station is at the “Petroleum Park” in Wainwright.
If your preference is to have fully-serviced campsites during your stay, the Riverdale Campground is only 10 km from our venue. You will pass this facility on your way to Mistahiya.