Online Ticket Purchases
- Online rates are the same as our regular rates. Online ticketing provides simply the added convenience of knowing you’ve got your tickets taken care of. Online purchasing make a great birthday / anniversary gift too!
- Online ticket purchasing will only be available until 12-noon Wednesday August 13th, 2014. After this date, spectators are encouraged to purchase your tickets at the gate. Please remember that once on-site, our event is entirely CASH ONLY!
Online Ticket Purchasing Process:
(available after May 15th, 2014)
- Use the menu below to select from one of our six rate options. Instead of buying individual day passes as an adult, purchasing a weekend pass will save you $15 as an ‘early bird,’ and $20 as a regular customer.
- Once you select your ticket package preference, you will be directed to PayPal’s secure online checkout.
- You will be instructed to log-in to your pre-existing PayPal account or directed to create a new account that can be used to complete this transaction and any other PayPal transaction in the future. Creating a PayPal account is easy. Just a few simple steps and you’ll be on your way!
- Please be assured that this PayPal process is completely secure and trustworthy.
- Tickets purchased online will be distributed at the Festival gates. Simply state your name and provide appropriate I.D.
Tickets will also be available for purchase after May 17th, 2014 in the following towns and locations:
- Vermilion – Vermilion Credit Union
- Wainwright – Globe Footwear
- Vegreville – Value Drug Mart
- Paradise Valley – Bill Dobson: 780-745-2442
- Lloydminster – The Root
- Lloydminster – DynaSoft Communications
Note: Tickets will be available for purchase at these fine locations until 4:30pm on Wednesday August 13th, 2013. After this point, spectators are encouraged to purchase tickets at the gate starting at 5pm on Friday, August 15th.
Children – 12 years and under – FREE!
Youth – 13 years to 18 years
Adult – 19 years and above
** Note 1 ** These classifications are based on your birthdate at the time of the festival
Early Bird Pricing
(tickets purchased on or before July 31st, 2014)
- Friday Evening Adult – $25.00
- Friday Evening Youth – $15.00
- All Day Saturday Adult – $40.00
- All Day Saturday Youth – $30.00
- Weekend Pass Adult – $50.00
- Weekend Pass Youth – $40.00
Note: Early Bird Weekend Passes purchased on or before July 31st, will qualify for our early bird prize (free tickets to 2015 festival). Each ticket purchased will have a number designated to it on both halves of the ticket. At the gate, festival organizers will keep one half and you will receive the other. Be sure to keep it handy as the winning ticket number will be announced at our Festival on Saturday, August 16th.
(tickets purchased on or after August 1st, 2014)
- Friday Evening Adult – $35.00
- Friday Evening Youth – $25.00
- All Day Saturday Adult – $50.00
- All Day Saturday Youth – $40.00
- Weekend Pass Adult – $60.00
- Weekend Pass Youth – $50.00
- Overnight rough camping stall – $10 / night
- CBTH ‘Pets’ Policy
- CBTH ‘Smoking’ Policy
- Inclement Weather: Come By the Hills is a rain or shine event. We will not refund tickets because of inclement weather. Performances will continue in the rain unless there is a lightening storm in the area. In this case, performances will be delayed until the weather clears. Please come prepared for the hot sun or the cool rain! A little rain will not slow us down!